Welcome to the Hostal Gallardo
We all know the importance of getting enough rest when we travel, both on holiday and on business trips. The Hostal Gallardo has always placed special emphasis on guaranteeing the necessary peace and quiet for these moments of rest. The main objective of our hostel is for you to feel comfortable with us and for your stay in Madrid to be within a pleasant environment with all the possible facilities.
The Hostal Gallardo offers a new information and reservation service which is more comfortable and efficient. We have also chosen to include useful data and tourist information which will guide you during your visit to Madrid. This is further evidence of our commitment to accommodate all those who wish to see our city, offering them a comfortable and clean place to stay.
What make us different?
- Personalised service.
- Quiet and very clean.
- Museo Municipal de Madrid (museum) – 60 m.
- Museo del Prado (gallery) – 1,2 Km.
- Museo Thyssen Bornemisza (gallery) – 1 Km.
- Museo Reina Sofía (gallery) – 1,5 Km.
- Puerta del Sol – 0,7 Km.
- Children and extra beds: Free! All children under 2 years stay free using existing bedding.
- All older children or adults are charged € 20 per person per night.
- Maximum capacity of extra beds in a room is 1.
- Maximum capacity of babycots in a room is 1.
- Extra beds and baby cots are available upon request and must be confirmed by the hotel.
- Prohibiting access to any person outside the hostel. Anyone who wants access to the hostel and not a customer,(companions and/or visits) you will have an income statement and this is a supplement of 20 € / night